BTCC Car 2012
zurück zu MG-WIKI:Portal
- Two litre fly by wire turbo charged engine
- TOCA engine
- Throttle control is fly - by wire.
- Xtrac Six speed sequential shift gearbox
- Xtrac machined driveshaft’s
- Gear lever mechanism
- AP racing carbon clutch
- Equalised width of 1.875 metres
- FIA safety roll cage including all anti intrusion bars
- Specified front aerodynamic bumper incorporating a flat floor, apertures for radiator, and brake cooling ducts with the provision of intercooler side exits.
- Aerodynamic body kit to incorporate wheel arch, side skirts, front and rear bumpers.
- FIA specification fuel cell to include all ancillaries
- Exhaust system in include catalyst & silencer system
- Air jack system
- Specified 18 inch centre lock wheel
- Full front sub – frame incorporating suspension, brakes, steering transmission and engine location that attaches to specified roll cage locations.
- Rear sub – frame attaches to specified roll cage locations.
- Multi – adjustable double wishbone suspension with coil – over damper
- AP six pot callipers with ventilated discs front
- AP two pot callipers with discs rear
- AP racing pedal box assembly to incorporate throttle & clutch pedal assemblies
- Specified package to incorporate the control & delivery of engine, gearbox, data logging and a scrutineering logger for the BTCC championship organisers.